|An artwork for one of my favourite units in Brave Frontier. Check it out! I've put a lot of effort into it, so I really don't want it to go to waste!|
Totally important statuses if you want something from me.|
Art Trades: Maybe.
Point Commissions: No.
Collabs: FRIENDS ONLY.
This is mostly free-range other than one simple rule: If you're drawing the characters, remember that the motive or character designs have to be family-friendly, or else I'll modify it for you with or without permission.
COPYRIGHT STUFF (THIS IS SRSBNS) :
1. Please inform me if you wish to include me or any of my characters in a story or project. I'd really like to see what you have in store for them!
2. Anyone is allowed to draw my characters. No permissions needed! Just tell me when you're done, because I want to see it!
3. My characters belong to me and me only, and there's only one of me in the world. No one else is allowed to claim that my characters belong to them!
4. Same thing goes for my art. Don't you dare take it and upload it elsewhere without my permission! At least inform me! If you use it for an avatar or a book, lemme know too! I'd like to see it. ; ) Also, if you decide to actually edit out my watermarks while you're at it... That's just low.
5. I allow downloads for personal use, so if you use 'em for that kind of stuff, feel free to tell me if you want to. I love hearing about me being able to make someone's day.
6. If the art can be seen in a public space such as you using it for your avatar or signature, do mention that I did the art! Surely someone would like to know where it came from!
7. I allow using my art for references, credit would be nice, but not needed. Tracing, however, is NOT a way to learn.