'Sup, people, I'm Wrath G. Draconian, just some artist trying to learn. I'm here to appreciate art and to learn from others. I'm a pretty busy person, so I don't do actual pieces that often, but when I do, I usually break records and I'm always trying something new.
Currently I am a full time student, but I also make posters, graphics and advertisements for a furniture retailer. Yeah, I have a legit job now.Requests: NOPE
Art Trades: Friends only
Point Commissions: Maybe. I don't know, I'll probably put together a quick painting of a character of your choice for 300 points? And that's not a steep price, by the way.
Commissions: No. But I am considering on opening them when I find a way to get money...
Collabs are open up to three slots.COLLAB RULES
This is mostly free-range other than one simple rule: If you're drawing the characters, remember that the motive or character designs have to be family-friendly, or else I'll modify it for you with or without permission.COLLABS:
3.I would prefer that folks keep cursing anywhere on my profile to a minimum. The furtherst I could go is "suck" or "Hell", but that's as far as it goes. Anything more than "poop" is NOT allowed and your comment will have to be hidden.
And please don't be rude about it. Heck, even my Favourites don't have bad words in their description save for a rare few I may have forgotten to clear out. I have already censored all older Journal entries that have bad words, but if there are still any, please gimme a mention.
This account is meant to be perfectly Safe For Work
and all around child-friendly, but it's not adult-proof, if you get what I mean. Also, if you decide to check out any of my Watchers, do not count on them being equally friendly as I am. But anyone in my "Friend" list are all mostly safe, though I may let slip of those who curse in their description, so be warned as well.CHECK THESE PUNKS OUT(My inspirations, no order):
I go places on the Internet, so if you find other accounts out and about that sound like me, just ask me.COPYRIGHT STUFF (THIS IS SRSBNS) :
1. Please inform me if you wish to include me or any character in a story. Then maybe we can work together to decide what would be a good role for my character.
2. Anyone is allowed to draw my characters. No permissions needed! Just tell me when you're done, because I want to see it!
3. My characters belong to me and me only, and there's only one of me in the world. No one else is allowed to claim that my characters belong to them!
4. Same thing goes for my art. Don't you dare take it and upload it elsewhere without my permission! At least inform me! If you use it for an avatar or a book cover(*coughGuardiansArisecough*), lemme know too! I've got watermarks that are carefully blended, art thieves, so good luck editing them out! (Even though I'm actually pretty good at editing myself...)
5. I allow downloads for reasons like those and wallpapers, so if you use 'em for that kind of stuff, do tell me. I love hearing what people have been using my art for.
6. Most importantly, mention that I
did the art! It's good to let people know who did that good-looking piece and where they can see more of where that came from!