|I drew my favourite Unit from Brave Frontier! I really, really like her, and I want to give her an artwork worthy of her awesomeness!|
Totally important statuses if you want something from me.|
Art Trades: Maybe.
Point Commissions: See below in the Commissions Widget.
Collabs: FRIENDS ONLY.
This is mostly free-range other than one simple rule: If you're drawing the characters, please keep it clean. Do not give me any attempt at fanservice either, or else I'll modify it for you with or without permission.
Copyright stuff. This is serious business, and if you try anything dodgy, I WILL find you, and I'll give you a nice talk-down.
1. There are indeed idiots who have done some of the "don'ts" in these rules, and you know that rules come about because it is found that they are required. Whine against these rules, and how controlling they are, that's your problem, not mine. You'll only be providing me with free entertainment. They are here for my own citation.
1. Please inform me if you wish to include me or any of my characters in a story or project. I will gladly work with you to give you all the important things you need to know about them.
2. Anyone is allowed to draw my characters. No permissions needed, just show it to me when you're done. It is recommended to ask for my permission if you're going to draw them in a non family friendly context, though, because I do not appreciate unsolicited defacing of my creations.
3. My characters belong to me, do not claim that they are yours. And before you call them out for having the same name as an official character/someone else's character, for the official character part, either it is A. a common name ("Bob the bat" is my own creation, for example, and has nothing to do with whoever else is named Bob), or I am completely unaware ("Wrath Draconian" shares his first name with the Homunculus of the same name in FMA, surprisingly enough.), or it completely slipped my mind at the point of naming ("Summoner Ralis" shares his name with a Zora in TLoZ: Twilight Princess, much to my dismay), or it is a deliberate reference ("Obsidia" being named after the fact that she's based on obsidian). I cannot emphasize this enough, I have seen enough morons calling me a plagiarist over these.
4. Any character I draw in my art are not to be compared with whatever species or characters in other media unless there is a deliberate reference being made. Example: Calling any dragon I draw a Spyro rip-off. Come on, guys, "Glacean" was supposed to be very loosely based off a draconic Neopets species, but he then evolved into whatever dog-dragon he is now. However, "Summoner Ralis", after remembering that a character shares his name, has design elements to reference it, such as his tied sidetails and parts of his armor's design. He is also heavily based off other Brave Frontier characters due to him being a fan-character of that universe.
1. Downloads of my fan artwork are allowed for personal use, such as your own desktop/mobile wallpapers, you may tell me if you use them as such, but it is not needed.
2. Using them for public non-profit purposes is okay, but please inform me and state somewhere, anywhere on your respective profile page of that site, where you got it from. Even something as simple as "Legendathecity on DeviantArt" is good enough by my standards. Keep in mind that I am particularly lenient on this, and it shall not apply to any other artist.
3. Do not re-post my artwork and claim it as your own or attempt to make money off it.
4. Commissioned artwork/i> are free to use only for the person who commissioned them as profile pictures, wallpapers, and whatnot. They are free for personal use, no strings attached except for making money off it.
|For the sake of getting them point commissions, I'd like to have some points of my own, but I have a negligible amount at the moment. So yeah, throw some points at me if you want.|
If you give me 250 points or more, you're guaranteed to get a sketch in return. Maybe better, if I get a good amount of points.
Thanks in advance.