I go by the alias "Wrath Draconian", which has a bit of a long story behind it... Okay, fine, I was 12 when I came up with that name. Give me a break. Ask me anytime if you're curious. I like to talk. Really.
So I guess I should tell a bit about myself. I'm just a quiet person who doesn't always talk to people. If you want to talk to me, chances are, you'll have to start the conversation, because there's a low chance of me doing that. I do like talking to friends, I really do, but I'm just not that good with words. I also try my best to be open-minded about everything and I won't be rude about what I dislike.
I am also a busy person, so I don't get a lot of time to draw. That's pretty silly, considering that I'm aiming to become a fantasy artist, but with my kind of life, I guess I won't be getting there any time soon. But I still try, I just like to paint whatever I want to paint. Simple as that.Requests: NOPE. NEVER. DON'T BOTHER.
Art Trades: Ask. I don't have a whole lot of time, though...
Point Commissions: NAAAAAHHHHH
Commissions: ... NAAAAAHHH
Collabs: Friends only.COLLAB RULES
This is mostly free-range other than one simple rule: If you're drawing the characters, remember that the motive or character designs have to be family-friendly, or else I'll modify it for you with or without permission.COLLABS:
Being able to let everyone of all ages see my account is great, so I will try my best not to use any bad words or make any crude references. However, I wasn't as careful when I first joined this site, so some of my older stuff may still contain such things and I can't be bothered to go through my entire gallery or journal entries to go and fix them.CHECK THESE PUNKS OUT(My inspirations, no order):
I go places on the Internet, so if you find other accounts out and about that sound like me, just ask me. It could always be an impersonator.COPYRIGHT STUFF (THIS IS SRSBNS) :
1. Please inform me if you wish to include me or any of my characters in a story or project. I'd really like to see what you have in store for them!
2. Anyone is allowed to draw my characters. No permissions needed! Just tell me when you're done, because I want to see it!
3. My characters belong to me and me only, and there's only one of me in the world. No one else is allowed to claim that my characters belong to them!
4. Same thing goes for my art. Don't you dare take it and upload it elsewhere without my permission! At least inform me! If you use it for an avatar or a book cover(*coughGuardiansArisecough*), lemme know too! I'd like to see it. ; ) I've got watermarks that are carefully blended, art thieves, so good luck editing them out! (Even though I'm actually pretty good at editing myself...)
5. I allow downloads for reasons like those and wallpapers, so if you use 'em for that kind of stuff, do tell me. I love hearing what people have been using my art for.
6. If the art can be seen in a public space such as you using it for your avatar or signature, mention that I
did the art! It's good to let people know who did that good-looking piece and where they can see more of where that came from!