|It was just a one-off fan art for a game that I don't play anymore. But I still put quite a bit of effort into this and I do hope it shows.|
|Everything that I include here are works that I really like, or that I felt are really good at the time.|
Now, I generally don't add anything that has non-canon ships, but if it's subtle enough OR the work is just really good, it'll still go here. There's really nothing to it now, is there?
No need to thank me if I added one of your works to my Favourites. You're already welcome.
Totally important statuses if you want something from me.|
Requests: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- no.
Art Trades: Ask. If I like it, I'll do it.
Point Commissions: NAAAAAHHHHH
Commissions: ... NAAAAAHHH
Collabs: OPEN to FRIENDS ONLY.
I go by the alias "Wrath Draconian", which has a bit of a long story behind it... Okay, fine, I was 12 when I came up with that name. Give me a break. Ask me anytime if you're curious. I like to talk. Really.
So I guess I should tell a bit about myself. I'm just a quiet person who doesn't always talk to people. If you want to talk to me, chances are, you'll have to start the conversation, because there's a low chance of me doing that. I do like talking to friends, I really do, but I'm just not that good with words.
This is mostly free-range other than one simple rule: If you're drawing the characters, remember that the motive or character designs have to be family-friendly, or else I'll modify it for you with or without permission.
Inspirations (no order, just when I added them):
COPYRIGHT STUFF (THIS IS SRSBNS) :
1. Please inform me if you wish to include me or any of my characters in a story or project. I'd really like to see what you have in store for them!
2. Anyone is allowed to draw my characters. No permissions needed! Just tell me when you're done, because I want to see it!
3. My characters belong to me and me only, and there's only one of me in the world. No one else is allowed to claim that my characters belong to them!
4. Same thing goes for my art. Don't you dare take it and upload it elsewhere without my permission! At least inform me! If you use it for an avatar or a book, lemme know too! I'd like to see it. ; ) Also, if you decide to actually edit out my watermarks while you're at it... That's just low.
5. I allow downloads for personal use, so if you use 'em for that kind of stuff, feel free to tell me if you want to. I love hearing about me being able to make someone's day.
6. If the art can be seen in a public space such as you using it for your avatar or signature, do mention that I did the art! Surely someone would like to know where it came from!
7. I allow using my art for references, credit would be nice, but not needed. Tracing, however, is NOT a way to learn. Unless you're like 9 years old, you shouldn't be tracing.